January 27 , 2020
Quote for the Month:
- Juniors and Seniors: Are you interested in the military? Or maybe you just want to explore different career fields? Start by taking the free ASVAB test right here at SJHS. It will be March 19th and you can sign up in the Counseling Center, Room 216! Space is limited so get your spot today!
- Save the date: The Senior VIP Social and the 2nd round of Senior Projects (for students who did not present in November) will be on Friday, March 6, 2020. More information to follow
- Swim Team Season begins Today Monday Jan. 27th! If you are joining, please contact Coach Simchuk in room 918 or on the remind app to let her know to finalize the roster. Winter sports kids- continue in your sport, but let her know you plan to attend when it is over.
- Students attending prom and grad nite, ticket sales will be from February 24-March 13
- ATTENTION SENIORS: Community Service hours are DUE by February 14th. You are required to complete 10 hours of community service to graduate. Don’t delay completing your hours and turning them in to the Registrar’s Office in Room 118.
- SENIORS: Please be sure to set up your Parchment account if you have not already done so. Check your school email for instructions on setting up your account or see Kelly or Lisa in the Registrar’s Office Room 118. This is how you will order and send your transcript to colleges and other schools. You will be required to have an account set up BEFORE graduation.
- Hello SJHS Students:Please remember that all SJUSD technology will continue to be monitored by the Gaggle Safety system and the school administrators throughout the district during the holiday break. Appropriate technology usage is important and could result in disciplinary action. Have a wonderful and safe holiday break. Thank you.
Daily Bulletin Video Announcement