March 13, 2020
Quote for the Month:
- Juniors and seniors, good news! Prom has not been canceled. Prom has been rescheduled to Saturday, May 2 at the same beautiful venue. Sales will be extended. New sales info will be shared next week.
- Due to the forecast of rain for the next couple of days, there will be no breakfast carts going out. Please advise students to arrive early and go to the cafeteria if they plan on eating breakfast. Again, no carts going out Today. Thank you!
- Do you still need community service hours? North Mountain is hosting their Fine Arts Festival on April 9th from 3-9 pm and they are looking for volunteers with games and activities! Please sign up with Ms. Jessica in counseling
- Anyone interested in playing boys golf, there is still time to join. Beginners are welcome. Please see Coach Powell or Coach Brown in room 205.
- Are you interested in taking a MSJC college class at San Jacinto High School starting on March 16th? If you answered yes then here's a great opportunity for you! Stop by the Counseling Center to sign up for a one day a week MSJC Guidance 100 class starting on March 16!!
- Senior contracts are now overdue! If you have not turned one in, do so immediately. Seniors without a contract will not be able to purchase a prom or gradnite ticket or participate in any senior activities, including the graduation ceremony. Senior contracts are to be turned in to Jasmine Pressley in 119.
- Inspire yourself to change the world! Support Disabilities Awareness Club and the District Kindness Campaign by purchasing your very own KINDNESS T-shirt. Available for $10 in room 204. (Cash Only) Choose from colors teal, black, and grey in a variety of sizes.
- Juniors and Seniors: Are you interested in the military? Or maybe you just want to explore different career fields? Start by taking the free ASVAB test right here at SJHS. It will be March 19th and you can sign up in the Counseling Center, Room 216! Space is limited so get your spot today!
- SENIORS: Please be sure to set up your Parchment account if you have not already done so. Check your school email for instructions on setting up your account or see Kelly or Lisa in the Registrar’s Office Room 118. This is how you will order and send your transcript to colleges and other schools. ALL SENIORS must have an account set up BEFORE Senior Checkout on May 26th even if you are not sending a final transcript.
SJHS CHEER TRYOUTS
April 20th-23rd 3:15pm-5:30pm April 24th 1:45pm-tbd
MANDATORY parent meeting: March 9th OR 12th @ 6:00pm
- 2.0 GPA with no D’s or F’s (Q3 grades)
- Current physical and athletic packet
- MUST attend parent meeting
- MUST attend ALL tryout practices (missing just ONE day disqualifies you from trying out)
- All paperwork must be turned in by the 1st day of tryouts (April 6th)
Daily Bulletin Video Announcement