November 12, 2019
Quote for the Month:
- “Calling all softball players. A list has been posted on rooms 212 and 419 that determines which athletes practice which days. Check the list to see what days you will be practicing. Only athletes that are on the list will be allowed to attend these practices. See you at practice.”
- Announcement: C.A.S.A. Club meeting today during lunch in room 108. All are welcome. C.A.S.A. Club meetings are every Tuesday during lunch. For more information see Mrs. Solorio.
- Community Service Hours and attendance opportunity for SJHS male students! Be a mentor of middle schoolers on Saturday December 14th at the Heroes conference! Please see Ms. Jessica in the counseling center for all the information and to sign up!
- Are you interested in becoming a Barber? Have you ever had the desire to learn about the Barbering field? On November 15 during both lunches, Dr. Charles Washinginton from Southern California Barbers will here to talk about the Barber Apprenticeship. Sign up in the Counseling office with Mrs. McClaron
- Students. Please remember that it is against the rules to sell snacks or food during the school day.
- Canned food drive through 1st period. Prize for the class that collects the most cans by November 21st.
- UCR AP Readiness Program: Attention AP students, The next session for the UCR AP Readiness Program will be Saturday, November 16th. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get additional support to help you pass your AP tests and earn an additional graduation cord. You must sign up and pick up a permission slip from Mrs. Alvarez in room 209 and return it by November 12th to be able to attend. Space is limited so sign up today!