Athletic Physicals & Clearance
Registration online Click Here
- A sports physical examination from a medical doctor submitted to Athletic Director (DOWNLOAD HERE)
If you want to participate in multiple sports please note the instructions attached. You will need to register for each additional sport separately.
It is also required that the following be satisfied:
1. Complete the “Online Registration Process”
2. Have a physical examination by a medical doctor. (Student-athletes must have a physical every
school year.) Upload a copy during the online registration process OR submit a hard copy to the Athletic
3. Be academically eligible. Each grading period, a student-athlete must pass a minimum of 4
classes and must maintain a 2.0 G.P.A.
4. Be eligible under all CIF Rules and Regulations.
5. Insurance is required to participate. If insurance is needed see Pacific Educator Insurance click here.
6. Enroll in, attend & pass at least twenty (20) units; Maintain a 2.0 GPA
7. Return the Online Athletic Signature page (signed and dated) to the Athletic Office. See attachment
- It is highly encouraged that each student obtain an ASB (Associated Student Body) card (through the Student Store)