Educational Support » Counseling » Counselor/Ed Therapist Appointment (non-emergency)

Counselor/Ed Therapist Appointment (non-emergency)

Do you need support in any of the following:
Academics (grades, classes, etc)
Loss/Crisis (death in the family, etc)
Family Concern (divorce, etc)
Personal Concern (social, friends, etc)
***If this is a life-threatening emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. I can also call 1-800-273-TALK to speak to a therapist trained in crisis intervention 24 hours a day 7 days a week.