Mt. San Jacinto College Dual/Concurrent Enrollment
SJHS Concurrent Enrollment Policy
San Jacinto Unified School District students who enroll in concurrent enrollment courses will be allowed to receive the following high school credit. Prior to enrolling, the students must complete the concurrent enrollment process. This includes completing the matriculation process for MSJC (application, orientation) and completing the Student-Parent Agreement Form each semester, which requires the Principal's authorization.
High school courses cannot be dropped without proof of enrollment into the MSJC course or transcript from MSJC. Ten high school credits will be awarded for each 3 or more unit courses. Only classes that are UC/CSU transferable will be weighted. Non-transferable courses will not be weighted.
Students interested in participating in the MSJC Honors Enrichment Program can find more information on https://www.msjc.edu/honors/admission-and-requirements.html
- MSJC Pathways Videos (All Pathways); https://www.msjc.
- Temecula Valley Campus Virtual Tour; https://www.msjc.edu/
- Menifee Valley Campus Virtual Tour; https://www.msjc.edu/
- MSJC General Presentation & Virtual Tour; https://youtu.be/kx_
- How to apply to MSJC; https://youtu.be/